United States Yacht Shows, Inc.— An Annapolis Tradition Since 1970
The 1970 debut of the United States Sailboat Show in Annapolis, Maryland marked a new concept — the first in-water sailboat show in the country. Today, forty years later, the United States Yacht Shows, Inc. remains the premier producer of in-water boat shows.
The 1970 Annapolis Sailboat Show
With over 200 events produced throughout the years, United States Yacht Shows has established an unsurpassed reputation for offering the most comprehensive boating exhibitions in the industry.
EACH SHOW IS UNIQUE
- The United States Sailboat Show (since 1970, Annapolis, Maryland) is the world’s oldest and largest for new, in-water sailboats.
- The United States Powerboat Show (since 1972, Annapolis, Maryland) is the nation’s oldest, new in-water powerboat show.
- Bay Bridge Boat Show (since 1982, Stevensville, Maryland) is the Mid-Atlantic’s largest, spring boat show for both new and premium brokerage boats.
- Annapolis Nautical Flea Market (since 2009, Annapolis, Maryland) Our newest show at the Navy-Marine Corps. Memorial Stadium. This show is a great place to find previously owned boats and well-loved nautical items.
- Cruisers University (since 2011, Baltimore, Maryland) Billed as “The Ultimate Aid To Navigation,” the program will provide expert instruction in a wide range of subjects pertinent to long-range cruising.
- NEW, Annapolis Spring Sailboat Show, the latest addition to our line up of great shows.
Each of our boat shows give boaters the unique opportunity to board and inspect virtually every new model on the market, make side-by-side comparisons, and talk to industry representatives about all aspects of buying and owning a boat. Exhibitors are highly motivated to put you in the boat of your dreams at the best possible price. In addition, one can shop from a vast display of boating products and services — everything from financing and insurance to electronics and foul weather gear.
Ed Hartman, President
Paul Jacobs, General Manager
Dee Newman, Show Manager
Sheila Jones, Assistant Show Manager
J and Marci Kolb, Operation Managers
Courtney Fuller, Finance Administrator
Bonnie Seidelmann, Administrative Assistant
Julie Hare, Finance Assistant
Kelly Jackson, Sales Coordinator